Both Cookers feature:
- Reflector of Mylar bonded to polyester foam. Strong but flexible. Will not scratch or oxidize. Not affected by boiling water.
- Cooking sleeve insulates and elevates the pot so sunlight can be reflected onto the bottom of the pot. The adjustable sleeve eliminates need for plastic cooking bags.
- Circular cover and hold-downs allow cooking in windy conditions.
- Snaps together for quick assembly and disassembly.
- Uses standard cooking pots.
- Lid is accessible during cooking. Safe – only the cooking pot gets hot. No dangerous focal point.
Best Cooker for:
What People are Saying…“The Haines 1 baked whole grain bread with seeds golden brown in two hours. This has never happened with any other solar cooker. I think it’s a great achievement! Aesthetically beautiful and very easy to assemble.”
-Lorena Harp, Solar Cooker Entrepreneur